Uniform and Expectations Tracking Forms
For more information about the new Uniform and Expectation Forms, please see the document below. Any questions should be directed to your divisional staff.
Awards & Recognition
The awards and recognition program of RCSCC Falkland is outlined in the Corps Standing Orders. Details on specific medal criteria are shown below. If you know a cadet who meets the criteria for one or more medals a nomination form can be submitted below.
Navy League Medal of Excellence
- Attended a minimum of 80% of all activities in the current training year
- Achieved the rank of Petty Officer second class or higher.
- Consistently set an outstanding personal example of dress and deportment.
- Demonstrated a thorough grasp of cadet training, as indicated by promotions, examinations and previous awards.
- Demonstrated good citizenship through community service activities.
Lord Strathcona Medal
- Must have a high level of physical fitness
- Completed at least Phase 3 and hold the rank of Petty Officer 2nd Class
- Have met all requirements of their Corps Mandatory training program
- Have met all requirements of their Optional training programs
- Be regard by peers and supervisors as exemplifying the model Cadet
Royal Canadian Legion Medal of Excellence
- Have fulfilled all requirements of the corps local headquarters annual mandatory training program and participated in 75% of the optional training;
- Have participated in at least three community service events, in addition to the corps supported programs;
- Must be seen by peers and superiors to exemplify the model cadet and enhance his/her corps status by:
- co-operation with peers and superiors
- promotion of goodwill and morale within the corps
- supporting and assisting corps members
- enhancing the image of Cadets in the local community